In 2013, Taryn Brumfitt posted a
photo on Facebook that went
seriously viral – and started a
Taryn’s mission for meaningful change has resonated with millions of people around the world through her documentaries, books, speeches, media appearances and more.
THE STORY SO FAR
- 2 x international films
- 3 x bestselling books
- 100+ keynote addresses
- 1000+ media appearances
- Recognised by international advocacy groups including UN Women, Amy Poehler’s Smart Girls and the Geena Davis Institute
- 2019 Australian of the Year, SA finalist
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year, South Australia
- Finalist, Australian Financial Review 100 Women of Influence 2018
- SA Award for Excellence in Women’s Leadership from Women and Leadership Australia
Book Taryn to share her story at your next event.
BY THE NUMBERS
From films to books to a passionate online community, Taryn’s impact really adds up.
Social Media Following
Embrace Trailer Views
A fierce advocate for social change, Taryn Brumfitt has been transforming lives for nearly 10 years – and she’s not slowing down anytime soon.
Taryn’s first film, Embrace, is one of the most successful documentaries in Australian history and has spawned a sequel, books and an online course.
Taryn is a highly sought-after speaker who has inspired audiences around the world with her candid stories and research-backed insights.
WORKING WITH BRANDS
From social media campaigns to brand partnerships, Taryn collaborates with brands who share her passion and drive for meaningful change.
GET IN TOUCH
Contact our team today to discuss events, speaking engagements,
brand partnerships or media opportunities with Taryn.